Tasweld Oliver Boots Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
2. This promotion is being run by Tasweld, 1 Hale Street, Derwent Park, Tasmania 7009.
3. The competition is only open to Tasmanian residents aged 18 and over who purchase a pair of 55-320 Oliver Elastic Sided Safety Boots – Black, 55-332Z Oliver Zip Sided Safety Boots – Wheat, 55-345Z Oliver Zip Sided Safety Boots – Black or 33-385 or Oliver High Leg Zip Sided Safety Boots – Wheat from Tasweld and use the promotion code “OLIVERPROMO”.
4. If the winner is aged under 18 the prize will be awarded to his/her parent/guardian.
5. The competition complies with the Tasmanian Gaming Control Act 1993.
6. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
7. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
8. Employees or agencies of Tasweld and it’s group companies or their family members, or related businesses including those sponsoring prizes, and anyone else connected with the Tasweld may not enter the Prize Draw.
9. To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase a pair of 55-320 Oliver Elastic Sided Safety Boots – Black, 55-332Z Oliver Zip Sided Safety Boots – Wheat, 55-345Z Oliver Zip Sided Safety Boots – Black or 33-385 or Oliver High Leg Zip Sided Safety Boots – Wheat from Tasweld within the promotion period and use the promotion code “OLIVERPROMO” either on the Tasweld website or in store.
10. Anyone using the promotion code “OLIVERPROMO” between 1/4/19 and 31/5/19 on the specified Oliver Safety Work Boots mentioned above (point 9) will get $30 off the regular Tasweld store prices. When purchasing online, the promotion code must be entered on the shopping cart page prior to checkout. The promotion code can also be mentioned in store to receive the $30 discount on in store purchases on the specified Oliver Safety Work Boots mentioned above (point 9).
11. Only one entry per pair of Oliver Safety Work Boots purchased (only applies to boots listed in point 3) during the promotional period.
12. Tasweld accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. This competition is divided into two Prize Draw promotional periods. The First Prize Draw will run from the 1/4/19 until the 30/4/19. The Second Prize Draw will run from the 1/5/19 until 31/5/19. Entries received outside these time periods will not be considered.
14. Winners will be announced on the Tasweld Facebook Page. The First Prize Draw winners will be announced on 1/5/2019, and the Second Prize Draw winners will be announced 1/6/2019.
15. Three (3) winners will be chosen per Price Draw. One winner will be chosen randomly from purchases at each of Tasweld’s stores (Hobart, Launceston and Burnie).
16. Each winner will receive one (1) pair of 55-320 Oliver Elastic Sided Safety Boots – Black, 55-332Z Oliver Zip Sided Safety Boots – Wheat, 55-345Z Oliver Zip Sided Safety Boots – Black or 33-385 or Oliver High Leg Zip Sided Safety Boots – Wheat. Each winner may choose from the specified boots afore mentioned.
17. Tasweld accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, extra expenses incurred during the use of the prize).
18. Tasweld will request that the prize winners are available to collect their prize and have their photograph taken for promotional purposes.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
20. Tasweld retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of the same value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
21. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Tasweld’s reasonable request.
22. Tasweld accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Tasweld further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
23. Tasweld reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Tasweld in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.