Tasweld Hard Yakka Competition Terms & Conditions
1. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
2. This promotion is being run by Tasweld, 1 Hale Street, Derwent Park, Tasmania 7009.
3. The competition is only open to Tasmanian residents aged 18 and over.
4. If the winner is aged under 18 the prize will be awarded to his/her parent/guardian.
5. The competition complies with the Tasmanian Gaming Control Act 1993.
6. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
7. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
8. Employees or agencies of Tasweld and it’s group companies or their family members, or related businesses including those sponsoring prizes, and anyone else connected with the Tasweld may not enter the Prize Draw.
9. To enter the Prize Draw you must “Like” the relevant Facebook promotion posts on the Tasweld Facebook Page. Each Prize Draw will have a separate post. Participants are only eligible for the Prize Draw(s) for which they “Like” the relevant post within the promotional period.
10. You do not need to “share” any posts to enter. Nor is any purchase necessary to enter.
11. Only one entry per person per month.
12. Tasweld accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. This competition is divided into three Prize Draw promotional periods. The First Prize Draw will run from the 1/12/18 until the 31/12/18. The Second Prize Draw will run from the 1/1/19 until 31/1/19. The Third Prize Draw will run from 1/2/19 until 28/2/19. Entries received outside these time periods will not be considered.
14. Winners will be announced on the Tasweld Facebook Page. The First Prize Draw winner will be announced on 3/1/2019, the Second Prize Draw winner will be announced 1/2/2019 and the Third Prize Draw winner will be announced 1/3/2019.
15. One winner will be chosen per Price Draw from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. The winner will receive one (1) pair of Hard Yakka 3056 Zip Sided / Lace Up Safety Boot (in Black (Y60201), Wheat (Y60200) or Olive (Y60203)) or a pair of Hard Yakka Neo 1.0 Zip Sided / Lace Up Safety Boot (in Black (Y60210) or Grey (Y60215)) – winner’s choice - to the value of $149, purchased by Tasweld.
17. Tasweld accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, extra expenses incurred during the use of the prize).
18. Tasweld will request that the prize winners are available to collect their prize and have their photograph taken for promotional purposes.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
20. Tasweld retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of the same value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
21. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Tasweld’s reasonable request.
22. Tasweld accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Tasweld further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
23. Tasweld reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Tasweld in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.